[Government Reserves Nos. 1-3]Public
Three maps drawn by Sinnett and Lithographed by Oldham of government reserves numbered 1-3 along with a small inset map showing the locations of the reserves on the coasts of islands where the Fraser River meets the Gulf of Georgia. Map No. 1 shows a reserve on the north side of Sea Island on the North Arm of the Fraser River. Map No. 2 is a reserve across Sea Island from No. 1 on the south side. Map No. 3 is a reserve on Lulu Island across from No. 2. Map No. 3 also contains the inset map showing the locations of the three reserves. All the reserves contain "Indian" Villages and No. 2 and 3 also contain sloughs.
- LSV Number: 37T1LR 1-3
- 1 sheet ; 29 x 44 cm
- 49.48262, -124.06723
- 49.18296, -123.16934
- Scale: Six Inches to a Mile
- Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia: Early British Columbia Maps
- Surveyor General of BC, Legal Surveys Vault
- November 15, 2011
- Cataloguing metadata: Provided by the LTSA and adapted by the University of Victoria Libraries to their requirements.
- For permission to publish or otherwise reproduce, or to purchase a high-resolution digital file, please contact the LTSA at firstname.lastname@example.org. Reproductions must credit the LTSA as the source and cite the Surveyor General Vault map number or other unique identifier listed on this catalogue record.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.