Facsimile of part of Vancouver's chart of the coast of N.W. AmericaPublic
Facsimile of part of Vancouver's chart of the coast of N.W. America'. Shows the coast between Cape Flattery and Point Gore ; Vancouver's track northward through the Juan de Fuca Strait. Compass rose. Extracted from Colonial Office letter of 20 February 1854. [British Columbia, Washington, 1798; 1854]
- In Collection:
- Penfold Number: 367
- 1 sheet
- Facsimile of part of chart of the coast of N.W. America
- 49.48262, -124.06723
- 49.65064, -125.44939
- 48.29674, -124.01225
- 48.54876, -123.21918
- 49.42281, -123.39307
- 1798 to 1854
- Early BC Maps Collection
- National Archives of the UK
- Funded by a Canadian Council of Archives, Archival Community Digitization Program.
- National Archives Number: MPK1-77 (6)
- April 22, 2010
- Watermarks added to images by KM, JF, and CDW. Metadata by JTP May 3, 2010.
- 600 dpi jpg
- These images are provided under license by The National Archives of the UK and cannot be reproduced or copied without their permission. To purchase high-resolution tiff files of these maps for publication, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +44 (0)20 8392 5225. A scale of reproduction fees applies for commercial publication, exhibition display or TV broadcast. Details on request. Request should cite the National Archives Number. Infringement of the above condition may result in legal action. These images are provided for research only.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.