Vancouver Island (subsequently part of British Columbia, now in Canada). Chart: 'Nanaimo Harbour Surveyed by Capt. G. H. Richards, R.N., and the Officers of H.M.S. Hecate 1862 ...'. Compass rose. Drawn for engraving by E J Powell; engraved by Davies and Powell; published at the Admiralty, 23 May 1864; corrected to 1878. [Nanaimo, 1864; 1878; 1879]
- In Collection:
- Penfold Number: 532
- 1 sheet
- 49.16638, -123.94003
- 1862 to 1864
- Early BC Maps Collection
- National Archives of the UK
- Funded by a Canadian Council of Archives, Archival Community Digitization Program.
- National Archives Number: WO78-2311 (24)
- To accompany my report of this day's date, J.B. Lovell, Colonel C. R. Engineer, Halifax, N.S. 20th December 1879
- Watermarks added to images by KM, JF, and CDW. Metadata by CDW, April 29, 2010
- 600 dpi jpg
- These images are provided under license by The National Archives of the UK and cannot be reproduced or copied without their permission. To purchase high-resolution tiff files of these maps for publication, contact: email@example.com Tel: +44 (0)20 8392 5225. A scale of reproduction fees applies for commercial publication, exhibition display or TV broadcast. Details on request. Request should cite the National Archives Number. Infringement of the above condition may result in legal action. These images are provided for research only.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.