A hand-written manuscript written by Frank Sylvester describing Fort Alexander and the surrounding country around the Fraser River and Lillooet. Describes life after gold was discovered in the Fraser River including information about the different kinds of people present at the time, the routes available, the challenges they faces, and the food they bought and ate.
- In Collection:
- 21 leaves, handwritten ; 21 x 34 cm
- 49.11636, -123.18594
- 50.6856, -121.942
- 52.63315, -122.45286
- 53.99983, -125.0032
- Frank and Cecilia Sylvester Collection
- Acc. No.: 1998-071, 1.5
- Frank and Cecilia Sylvester family fonds
- January 25, 2008
- 600 dpi tif, Epson GT-15000 scanner, scanned by KSW, edited by CDW. Metadata by KD.
- Contact Special Collections and University Archives for access to the original manuscript and for reproduction requests (email@example.com). Patrons may view the material through the Victoria's Early History Collection, but may not use images without permission of the University.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.
|Fort Alexander 01||2020-07-30||Public||
|Fort Alexander 02||2020-07-30||Public||
|Fort Alexander 03||2020-07-30||Public||
|Fort Alexander 04||2020-07-30||Public||
|Fort Alexander 05||2020-07-30||Public||
|Fort Alexander 06||2020-07-30||Public||
|Fort Alexander 07||2020-07-30||Public||
|Fort Alexander 08||2020-07-30||Public||
|Fort Alexander 09||2020-07-30||Public||
|Fort Alexander 10||2020-07-30||Public||