Memorial service, Easter Sunday, April 12th, for Dr. Sun Yat-SenPublic
Original image was a postcard (Victoria Book & Stationery Co., Ltd.). Depicts a memorial parade on Fisgard Street in Victoria, B.C., crossing Douglas Street. The Hudson's Bay building is visible in the left background. Dr. Sun Yat-sen died on March 12, 1925.
- 1 black and white photograph ; 9 x 14 cm
- 48.4294, -123.3679
- 48.4359, -123.35155
- Victoria’s Chinatown, a gateway to the past and present of Chinese Canadians
- Victoria's Chinatown Project Website: https://chinatown.library.uvic.ca/index.html
- May 10, 2012
- 600 dpi tiff. Cataloguing metadata provided by GF. Migration metadata by MT.
- This material is made available on this site for research and private study only. These images are provided with the consent of the Victoria Archives, and cannot be reproduced or copied without their permission.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.
|Memorial service, Easter Sunday, April 12th, for Dr. Sun Yat-Sen||Public||