Consists of clippings; including illustrations; from newspapers and journals relating to gender identity. Clippings may or may not contain source information. The scrapbook is hand-numbered 3 on upper right corner of cover.
- In Collection:
- 78 pages
- "All spit-- and little polish"; "Fab platers"; "They're no threat to us; says Ray"; "Personality of the week"; "What a whopper"; "Glitters like a new queen"; "Camping it up!"; "Sex for all!"; "Day off sex"; "Gay is odds on to be queen"
- 52.48142, -1.89983; 51.50853, -0.12574
- Includes inserts.
- Transgender Scrapbooks
- Donated by Richard Ekins.
- University of Victoria Chair in Transgender Studies
- University of Victoria Transgender Archives
- The University of Ulster Trans-Gender Archives
- Finding aid for archival fonds: https://www.uvic.ca/transgenderarchives/assets/docs/Ekins%20Box%20List.pdf
- May 3, 2017
- Scanned using TTI BetterLight at 600dpi tiffs. Scanning, editing performed by CDeWolfe. No colour correction. Archived on Library server.
- Contact Special Collections and University Archives for access to the original manuscript and for reproduction requests (email@example.com). This material is made available on this site for research and private study only.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.