Chinese businesses on Fisgard Street, Victoria, B.C.Public
Shows the building of Chinese businesses on Fisgard Street, Victoria, B.C. This was the original home of CCBA. Built in 1885, 554-560 Fisgard Street. Architect: John Teague. Catalogue number: HP068226; Association number: 193501-001.
- 1 black and white photograph
- 48.4294, -123.3679
- 48.4359, -123.35155
- Victoria’s Chinatown, a gateway to the past and present of Chinese Canadians
- Victoria's Chinatown Project Website: https://chinatown.library.uvic.ca/index.html
- Digitized by BC Archives. 300 dpi jpg, no colour correction. Archived in Cataloguing on server. Cataloguing metadata provided by MH. Migration metadata by MT.
- This material is made available on this site for research and private study only. These images are provided with the consent of the BC Archives, and cannot be reproduced or copied without their permission.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.
|Chinese businesses on Fisgard Street, Victoria, B.C.||Public||