Channel South of P.R. - MountainsPublic
A graphite drawing by E. J. Hughes titled "Channel S of P.R." showing a hilly landscape from the water with some notes about what colours to use. Unclear what location "P.R." refers to - assuming Prince Rupert on Kaien Island in B.C.
- In Collection:
- 1 sheet ; 22.5 x 30.5 cm
- 54.31507, -130.32098
- E.J. Hughes Collection
- Accession Number: 2020-043 - Sketches, 1946-1947, 1965; Item: 84
- Special Collections finding aid: https://uvic2.coppul.archivematica.org/e-j-hughes-collection
- September 2023 to October 2023
- Scanned on Betterligt/TTI (600 DPI; 1/20; 263; Copy4Stops; camera height 1000) by PD. Metadata by KD.
- Copyright held by the E. J. Hughes Estate. Use of this material is permitted for research and private study purposes only to the UVic researcher community. For all other uses, contact University of Victoria Special Collections and University Archives.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.