A news clipping from the Daily Express entitled, "The Strangest Mystery since Stonehenge," written by Chapman Pincher, dated August 4, 1947. The article discusses prehistoric Peruvian earthworks as related to archaeoastrology. The earthworks are discussed in relation to Professor Paul Kosok of Long Island University work "rediscovering" the large geometric and anthropomorphic shapes as an "astronomical atlas".
- In Collection:
- 1 newspaper clipping
- "The Strangest mystery since Stonehenge" by Chapman from Daily Express Aug 4th, 1947
- Katharine Maltwood Collection
- Donor: John Maltwood
- Katharine Maltwood fonds
- Finding aid for archival fonds: https://www.uvic.ca/library/locations/home/spcoll/findaids/maltwood_inventory.pdf
- February 7, 2015
- Digitized by Robbyn Gordon Lanning. Technical and cataloguing metadata provided by Robbyn Gordon Lanning. Migration metadata by KD.
- Contact Special Collections and University Archives for access to the original manuscript and for reproduction requests (email@example.com). This material is made available on this site for research and private study only.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.
|Strangest Mystery 01||2020-01-31||Public||