Plotted by Meade, Turnbull, and Launders and drawn by Launders from the field notes of Trutch this map shows the District of New Westminster from the Gulf of Georgia along the Fraser River and its North Arm to the Pitt River. Much of the land has been divided into numbered plots of land highlighted with different colours to indicate is the land has been offered at auction, if it was sold, or if it is reserved. Also includes a section of land around Semiahmoo Bay above the 49th parallel. There are notes covering the land describing the land cover and quality.
- In Collection:
- LSV Number: 3L4
- Historical Map Society of B.C. Map Number: 1475
- 1 sheet ; 75 x 130 cm
- Surveyed Land in New Westminster (Richmond to Colquitlam; inclding Semiahmoo Bay)
- 49.01636, -122.81796
- 49.48262, -124.06723
- 49.11636, -123.18594
- Scale: 2 Inches to  Statute Mile
- Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia Maps
- Surveyor General of BC, Legal Surveys Vault
- July 12, 2012
- 400 dpi; Metadata by KD
- This material is owned by the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia (LTSA). The Cartographic Record of this digital image is in the possession of the Surveyor General Division, LTSA. Any reproduction of this material must credit the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia as the source for this record. To purchase high-resolution scanned files of these maps and plans, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Request should cite the LTSA Surveyor General's Vault map number (eg. 16T1 Land Reserves).
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.