A map showing plots of land and their owner's names around Oak Bay and Admiral's Harbour on Saltspring Island, British Columbia. Many of the names on the plots have been crossed out in red pen and other names have been added to them. Some relief markings show the land forms and there are unnamed lakes and meadows shown with public roads going around them as well.
- In Collection:
- LSV Number: 22T1LD
- Historical Map Society of B.C. Map Number: 1663
- 1 sheet ; 65 x 75 cm
- Salt Spring Island. Early land survey, shows settlers names
- 48.81161, -123.49731
- Scale: 20 Chs to 1 Inch
- Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia Maps
- Surveyor General of BC, Legal Surveys Vault
- February 15, 2011
- 150 dpi; Metadata by KD
- This material is owned by the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia (LTSA). The Cartographic Record of this digital image is in the possession of the Surveyor General Division, LTSA. Any reproduction of this material must credit the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia as the source for this record. To purchase high-resolution scanned files of these maps and plans, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Request should cite the LTSA Surveyor General's Vault map number (eg. 16T1 Land Reserves).
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.