Includes Fort Simpson and the Skeena River at the bottom left of the map and has Fort Frazer, Fort St. James, some lakes and the Nechako River in the bottom right. The Stikene/Stikeen River (now known as the Stikine River) and surrounding areas takes up the top of the map. There are dotted lines depicting the locations of the telegraph lines running along the rivers. There are many notes about land cover and place names along the rivers' banks along with relief marks. Much of the writing is illegible.
- In Collection:
- Historical Map Society of B.C. Map Number: 2047
- LSV Number: 6T1 TEL
- 1 sheet ; 55 x 65 cm
- From the Explorations by the party under the Command of Major F.L. Pope Asst. Engineer.
- 53.9166, -122.70301
- 54.06655, -124.55317
- 56.65368, -131.8386
- Scale: 2 miles = 1 inch
- Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia Maps
- Surveyor General of BC, Legal Surveys Vault
- March 23, 2012
- 400 dpi; Metadata by KD
- This material is owned by the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia (LTSA). The Cartographic Record of this digital image is in the possession of the Surveyor General Division, LTSA. Any reproduction of this material must credit the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia as the source for this record. To purchase high-resolution scanned files of these maps and plans, contact email@example.com. Request should cite the LTSA Surveyor General's Vault map number (eg. 16T1 Land Reserves).
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.