A sketch of the southern tip of Vancouver Island with some lots of land. The lots of land in pink belong to the Hudson's Bay Company. The places named on the map include Parry Bay, Point Albert, Royal Bay, Esquimalt Harbour, Esquimalt Town, Rowe Stream, Deadman River, Portage Inlet, Victoria Harbour, Holland Point, Clover Point, Foul Bay, Trial Island, Gonzales Point, Oak Bay, Cadboro Bay, Gordon Head, and Cordova Bay.
- In Collection:
- LSV Number: 32T1VI
- Plan of Southern Portion of Vancouver Island Shewing the three Sections -- colored Pink claimed by and confirmed to the Hudson's Bay Comp. by the Indenture of 1862 with exception of portions of Sect 10 Lot 24 in the Town of Victoria as detailed in Plan No. 2.
- Scale: 2 Inches = 1 English Mile
- Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia Maps
- Surveyor General of BC, Legal Surveys Vault
- January 23, 2012
- 400 dpi; Metadata by KD
- This material is owned by the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia (LTSA). The Cartographic Record of this digital image is in the possession of the Surveyor General Division, LTSA. Any reproduction of this material must credit the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia as the source for this record. To purchase high-resolution scanned files of these maps and plans, contact email@example.com. Request should cite the LTSA Surveyor General's Vault map number (eg. 16T1 Land Reserves).
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.