A simple sketch of a long narrow plot of land that starts on the north side of Portage Inlet and ends just after the Colquits River. Includes a paragraph from Green about the purpose of the map and another note saying that this map was handed in to the Surveyor General in February 1910 by M. J.R. Anderson having been in the possession of his father.
- In Collection:
- Historical Map Society of B.C. Map Number: 1847
- LSV Number: 32T1VT
- 1 map on 1 sheet ; 40 x 45 cm
- Diagram lots, resurvey Puget Sd Agric Co grant to servants
- 48.45889, -123.40979
- 48.46073, -123.422
- Scale: 6 chains to 1 inch
- Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia Maps
- Surveyor General of BC, Legal Surveys Vault
- February 26, 2018
- 300 dpi; Metadata by KD
- This material is owned by the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia (LTSA). The Cartographic Record of this digital image is in the possession of the Surveyor General Division, LTSA. Any reproduction of this material must credit the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia as the source for this record. To purchase high-resolution scanned files of these maps and plans, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Request should cite the LTSA Surveyor General's Vault map number (eg. 16T1 Land Reserves).
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.
|32 tr 1 Vic Town.tif||2020-07-31||Public||