The South Eastern Districts of Vancouver Island [inverted]Public
An inverted scan of a map showing the districts found in the south east portion of Vancouver Island including the Metchosin, Esquimalt, Highland, Lake, Victoria, South Saanich, and North Saanich Districts. The map includes detailed relief markings with names of all the hills and mountains, proposed roads, roads in need of repair, present roads, many names for all the bays, points, lakes, streams etc. Has an inset map showing south eastern Vancouver Island and the surrounding Gulf Islands.
- LSV Number: 8T1RT
- 1 sheet ; 61 x 91 cm
- The South Eastern Districts of Vancouver Island, From a Trigonometrical Survey made by Order of the Honourable Hudsons Bay Company.
- 48.64964, -123.43593
- 48.93502, -123.58864
- 48.53294, -123.41931
- 48.37463, -123.55261
- 48.4359, -123.35155
- 49.75152, -126.48958
- 48.36633, -123.68592
- 48.43569, -123.41174
- Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia: Early British Columbia Maps
- Surveyor General of BC, Legal Surveys Vault
- November 2, 2008
- Cataloguing metadata: Provided by the LTSA and adapted by the University of Victoria Libraries to their requirements.
- For permission to publish or otherwise reproduce, or to purchase a high-resolution digital file, please contact the LTSA at firstname.lastname@example.org. Reproductions must credit the LTSA as the source and cite the Surveyor General Vault map number or other unique identifier listed on this catalogue record.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.