Group photograph of 12 students in the first graduation class and teachers at the Chinese Public School in Victoria, B.C. Lee Mong Kow, the first principal, was in the middle of the top row.
- 1 black and white photograph
- First graduation class of the Victoria Chinese Public School, 1915
- 48.4294, -123.3679
- 48.4359, -123.35155
- Victoria’s Chinatown, a gateway to the past and present of Chinese Canadians
- Victoria's Chinatown Project Website: https://chinatown.library.uvic.ca/index.html
- BC Archives new photos Jan 21 document. Cataloguing metadata provided by MH. Migration metadata by MT.
- This material is made available on this site for research and private study only. These images are provided with the consent of the BC Archives, and cannot be reproduced or copied without their permission.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.