The settlement of Fort Langley found on the banks of the Fraser River. This map shows several buildings in a fort including two labeled as Sale Room and Manager's Residence. Relief markings show the land forms and there are trails or roads shown as well.
- In Collection:
- LSV Number: 22T2TS
- Historical Map Society of B.C. Map Number: 1728
- 1 map on 1 sheet ; 45 x 73 cm
- Ft. Langley (non official as regards property)
- 49.16667, -122.58333
- Scale: 5 Feet to One Statute Mile
- Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia Maps
- Surveyor General of BC, Legal Surveys Vault
- March 12, 2013
- 300 dpi; Metadata by KD
- This material is owned by the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia (LTSA). The Cartographic Record of this digital image is in the possession of the Surveyor General Division, LTSA. Any reproduction of this material must credit the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia as the source for this record. To purchase high-resolution scanned files of these maps and plans, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Request should cite the LTSA Surveyor General's Vault map number (eg. 16T1 Land Reserves).
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.