Chapters 52-56: Chapter 52. Comprising the final exit of Mr. Jingle and Job Trotter; with a great morning of business in Gray's Inn Square. Concluding with a double knock at Mr. Perker's door -- Chapter 53. Containing some particulars relative to the double knock, and other matters, among which certain interesting disclosures relative to Mr. Snodgrass and a young lady are by no means irrelevant to this history -- Chapter 54. Mr. Solomon Pell, assisted by a select committee of coachmen, arranges the affairs of the elder Mr. Weller -- Chapter 55. An important conference takes place between Mr. Pickwick and Samuel Weller, at which his parent assists-- an old gentleman in a snuff-coloured suit arrives unexpectedly -- Chapter 56. In which the Pickwick Club is finally dissolved, and everything concluded to the satisfaction of everybody.
- In Collection:
- PR4569 A1 1836
- University of Victoria Libraries Special Collections, PR4569 A1 1836
- 20 numbers in 19 volumes (xiv, 609 pages)
- Victorian Serial Novels
- Compressed from archive at 40% size and 150 dpi; saved as medium quality (5) jpg.
- Digitized by KM and CDW, technical metadata provided by KM and CDW, cataloguing metadata provided by GF
- 300 dpi TIFF; no colour correction; archived in Cataloguing on DVD.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.