The plans for the town of Lillooet on the banks of the Fraser River in British Columbia. The map has relief shading on it to show the land forms. There are two rows of numbered plots of land divided into three blocks.
- In Collection:
- Historical Map Society of B.C. Map Number: 1528
- LSV Number: 18T2TS
- 1 sheet ; 63 x 91 cm
- Lillooet BC Blks 6 to 11-
- 50.68306, -121.93596
- Scale: 50 Feet to 1 Inch
- Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia Maps
- Surveyor General of BC, Legal Surveys Vault
- January 30, 2013
- 300 dpi; Metadata by KD
- This material is owned by the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia (LTSA). The Cartographic Record of this digital image is in the possession of the Surveyor General Division, LTSA. Any reproduction of this material must credit the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia as the source for this record. To purchase high-resolution scanned files of these maps and plans, contact email@example.com. Request should cite the LTSA Surveyor General's Vault map number (eg. 16T1 Land Reserves).
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.