A list of names of the elected officials including the Directors, Vice Directors, Councilors and Contribution Councilors who are in favour for the Appeal to abolish the discriminating laws and to establish the Chinese Consolidated Benevolent Association by the merchants in Victoria.
- In Collection:
- 1 leaf
- List of the elected officials of the Association
- 48.4359, -123.35155
- Chinese Canadian Collection
- Donor: Chinese Consolidated Benevolent Association (Victoria, B.C.)
- Acc. No.: 1977-084, 1.1, 1.1.04
- Chinese Consolidated Benevolent Association fonds
- Finding aid for archival fonds: https://uvic2.coppul.archivematica.org/chinese-consolidated-benevolent-association-fonds
- July 30, 2007
- 600 dpi TIFF, no colour correction, archived in Cataloguing on DVD, digitized by CDW. Metadata by MH and KD.
- Contact Special Collections and University Archives for access to the original manuscript and for reproduction requests (firstname.lastname@example.org). This material is made available on this site for research and private study only.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.