Chapters 13-15: Chapter 13. Showing, what became of Martin and his desperate resolve, after he left Mr. Pecksniff's house; what persons he encountered; what anxieties he suffered; and what news he heard -- Chapter 14. In which Martin bids adieu to the lady of his love; and honours an obscure individual whose fortune he intends to make, by commending her to his protection -- Chapter 15. The burden whereof, is Hail Columbia!
- In Collection:
- PR4563 A1 1843
- University of Victoria Libraries Special Collections, PR4563 A1 1843
- 20 numbers in 19 volumes (642, xiv, 20 unnumbered leaves of plates) ; 23 cm
- Victorian Serial Novels
- Donor: Dr. Claude E. Emery
- August 31, 2010
- 24 bit colour; 40% original size; 150 dpi med quality (5) jpg
- 24 bit colour 400 dpi bmp
- scanned and compressed by CDW/SR; metadata by GAF
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.