Letter from Edmund Blunden to John Betjemen, August 07, 1947Public
Correspondence between John Betjemen and Edmund Blunden (English poet, writer, and critic). Blunden sends Betjeman something (a document?) that might help him with his future research.
- In Collection:
- 1 page ; 20.2 x 12.7 cm
- 51.50853, -0.12574
- Handwritten in black ink on paper with letterhead "The Times Literary Supplement, The Times Publishing Company, Ltd., Printing House Square, London, E.C. 4. Telephone: Central 2000".
- John Betjeman Collection
- Accession Number: 2000-010; File: Box 6, Folder 10
- Special Collections finding aid: https://uvic2.coppul.archivematica.org/john-betjeman-fonds
- October 27, 2021
- Scanned on Plustek OpticbookA300 at 600 DPI Tiff, cropped and resized to under 35MB each image for Vault by PD. Metadata by MT.
- Use of this material is permitted for research and private study purposes only. For all other uses, contact University of Victoria Special Collections and University Archives.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.