A collection of surveys of Nanoose Bay. Largest map is a survey of the land next to the Gulf of Georgia starting from French Creek and Shamrock Bay to Englishmans River with the road from Alberni running through it. There are several other smaller land surveys of Nanoose Bay also included. All maps have sketches of the land cover in those areas and have numbered grids and measurements on top of them.
- In Collection:
- LSV Number: 7T1ECVI
- Historical Map Society of B.C. Map Number: 1414
- 1 sheet ; 65 x 85 cm
- East Coast Vancouver Island
- 49.26633, -124.20274
- Scale: 20 Chains to One Inch; 1 inch = 100 Feet
- Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia Maps
- Surveyor General of BC, Legal Surveys Vault
- November 10, 2011
- 400 dpi; Metadata by KD
- This material is owned by the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia (LTSA). The Cartographic Record of this digital image is in the possession of the Surveyor General Division, LTSA. Any reproduction of this material must credit the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia as the source for this record. To purchase high-resolution scanned files of these maps and plans, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Request should cite the LTSA Surveyor General's Vault map number (eg. 16T1 Land Reserves).
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.
|7 tr 1 ECVI.tif||2020-07-31||Public||