Consists of clippings; including illustrations; from newspapers and journals relating to gender identity. Clippings may or may not contain source information. Identifiable sources include The Sun; Daily Mail; Daily Mirror; Evening Mail; Evening Standard; Cosmopolitan; Gay News; and Daily Telegraph. The scrapbook is hand-numbered 7 on upper right hand corner of cover.
- In Collection:
- 78 pages
- "I'm sick of being a sex symbol"; "What every man should know about the mal orgasm"; "Yes; there ARE men ready"; "The thing that really gets to me is ass-kissing"; "What's the difference between a policeman and a policewoman?"; "All about nipple cream. massage spray; joy jelly; pussy power and assorted pleasure potions"; "Tomorrow; busy working; make a note of the time of day you started feeling hot and sticky"
- 52.48142, -1.89983; 51.50853, -0.12574; 1.28967, 103.85007
- Includes inserts.
- Transgender Scrapbooks
- Donated by Richard Ekins.
- University of Victoria Chair in Transgender Studies
- University of Victoria Transgender Archives
- The University of Ulster Trans-Gender Archives
- Finding aid for archival fonds: https://www.uvic.ca/transgenderarchives/assets/docs/Ekins%20Box%20List.pdf
- December 19, 2016
- Scanned using TTI BetterLight at 600dpi tiffs. Scanning, editing performed by CDeWolfe. No colour correction. Archived on Library server.
- Contact Special Collections and University Archives for access to the original manuscript and for reproduction requests (email@example.com). This material is made available on this site for research and private study only.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.