Sketch of Ahouset. Lat. 49 12N. Long. 126 12W. (Variation estimated 19 40 E.)Public
Plans of Ports and Harbours on the North West Coast of America. Published by A. Dalrymple, London. [British Columbia, 1786-1789]. By Charles Duncan, Master in the Royal Navy, 1788. Engraver William Harrison. Published Dec. 17th, 1789.
- In Collection:
- Penfold Number: 357
- 1 sheet
- Sketch of Ahousat
- 49.65064, -125.44939
- 49.2822, -126.07224
- Early BC Maps Collection
- National Archives of the UK
- Funded by a Canadian Council of Archives, Archival Community Digitization Program.
- National Archives Number: CO700-AMERICA NORTH and SOUTH51 (24)
- April 12, 2010
- 600 dpi jpg
- Watermarks added to images by KM, JF, and CDW. Metadata by JTP April 22, 2010.
- These images are provided under license by The National Archives of the UK and cannot be reproduced or copied without their permission. To purchase high-resolution tiff files of these maps for publication, contact: email@example.com Tel: +44 (0)20 8392 5225. A scale of reproduction fees applies for commercial publication, exhibition display or TV broadcast. Details on request. Request should cite the National Archives Number. Infringement of the above condition may result in legal action. These images are provided for research only.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.
|232_CO700-AMERICA NORTH AND SOUTH51 (24).jpg||2020-07-23||Public|