A letter addressed to Katharine Maltwood from the Royal Society of the Arts. The letter is dated December 10, 1947 and indicates that a "mosaic photograph" of the Somerset Zodiac has been placed in the Royal Society's library. The letter also indicates that Sir Leonard Woolley and Sir Edward Crowe will be informed about the zodiac for possible future investigation. Verso of letter forms outer shell of envelope for mailing. The envelope indicates it was mailed from "THE ROYAL SOCIETY OF THE ARTS, JOHN ADAM ST., ADELPHI. W.0.2." and is addressed to "Mrs. K.E. Maltwood, The Thatch, Royal Oak, Vancouver Island, B.C., Canada"
- In Collection:
- 1 page
- From The Royal Society of Arts, 10/12/47
- Katharine Maltwood Collection
- Donor: John Maltwood
- Katharine Maltwood fonds
- Finding aid for archival fonds: https://www.uvic.ca/library/locations/home/spcoll/findaids/maltwood_inventory.pdf
- July 15, 2015
- Digitized by Robbyn Gordon Lanning. Technical and cataloguing metadata provided by Robbyn Gordon Lanning. Migration metadata by KD.
- Contact Special Collections and University Archives for access to the original manuscript and for reproduction requests (firstname.lastname@example.org). This material is made available on this site for research and private study only.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.