Mary Butts writes to Douglas Goldring regarding the publication of her most recent novel in the U.S., the plan to publish another book illustrated by Jean Cocteau in October, her divorce with John Rodker, and the death of Cecil Maitland. Sent from (location): France--Finistère--Tréboul--Hotel du Coteau
- In Collection:
- Places referenced (in letter): France--Finistère--Tréboul--Hotel du Coteau; France--Cannes; France--Paris--14 Rue de Monttessuy (VII); United States; China--Hong Kong Island; Scotland--Aberdeen;
- Topics referenced (in letter): Publication; Domestic news; Friendship
- Texts referenced (in letter): Mary Butts's most recent novel published in the US; a new book illustrated by Jean Cocteau
- People referenced (in letter): Butts, Mary, 1890-1937; Cocteau, Jean, 1889-1963; Rodker, John, 1894-1955; Maitland, Cecil, -1926; Rodker, Camilla, 1920-2007; Goldring, Douglas, 1887-1960; Golding, Malin; Titus; Hansard, Evie
- 2 pages
- 46, 2
- Mary Butts Letters
- Series 4, Box 01, Folder 19
- Archival finding aid: https://uvic2.coppul.archivematica.org/douglas-goldring-fonds
- Copyright, The Estate of Mary Butts, published by permission. Seek permission for use.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.