A programme from a charity concert to benefit the Children's ward at the Royal Jubilee Hospital. Under the patronage of the mayor and Mrs. Barnard, senator and Mrs. Macdonald, and senator and Mrs. Templeman. Performed by students of E.G. (Edward George) Wickens. Includes a list of performances and performers including a Fairie Scene.
- In Collection:
- 4 pages ; 18 x 26 cm
- Programme, thirteenth annual concert, vocal and instrumental, to be given in the A.O.U.W. Hall, Yates Street, Tuesday, October 10th, 1905
- 48.4359, -123.35155
- Frank and Cecilia Sylvester Collection
- Acc. No.: 2001-006, 1.24
- Frank and Cecilia Sylvester family fonds
- January 28, 2008
- 600 dpi tif, Plustek Optibook 3600, scanned by KSW, edited by CDW. Metadata by KD.
- Contact Special Collections and University Archives for access to the original manuscript and for reproduction requests (firstname.lastname@example.org). Patrons may view the material through the Victoria's Early History Collection, but may not use images without permission of the University.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.