Chapters 15-17: Chapter15. In which is given a faithful portraiture of two distinguished persons; and an accurate description of a public breakfast in their house and grounds; which public breakfast leads to the recognition of an old acquaintance, and the commencement of another chapter -- Chapter 16. Too full of adventure to be briefly described -- Chapter 17. Showing that an attack of rheumatism, in some cases, acts as a quickener to inventive genius
- In Collection:
- PR4569 A1 1836
- University of Victoria Libraries Special Collections, PR4569 A1 1836
- 20 numbers in 19 volumes (xiv, 609 pages)
- Victorian Serial Novels
- June 17, 2008
- Digitized by KM and CDW, technical metadata provided by KM and CDW, cataloguing metadata provided by GF
- 300 dpi TIFF; no colour correction; archived in Cataloguing on DVD.
- Compressed from archive at 40% size and 150 dpi; saved as medium quality (5) jpg.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.