Chapters 6-8: Chapter 6. An old-fashioned card party; The clergyman's verses; The story of the convict's return -- Chapter 7. How Mr. Winkle, instead of shooting at the pigeon and killing the crow, shot at the crow and wounded the pigeon; how the Dingley Dell Cricket Club played at Muggleton, and how all Muggleton dined at the Dingley Dell expense; with other interesting and instructive matters -- Chapter 8. Strongly illustrative of the position, that the course of true love is not a railway
- In Collection:
- PR4569 A1 1836
- University of Victoria Libraries Special Collections, PR4569 A1 1836
- 20 numbers in 19 volumes (xiv, 609 pages)
- Victorian Serial Novels
- June 17, 2008
- Digitized by KM and CDW, technical metadata provided by KM and CDW, cataloguing metadata provided by GF
- 300 dpi TIFF; no colour correction; archived in Cataloguing on DVD.
- Compressed from archive at 40% size and 150 dpi; saved as medium quality (5) jpg.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.