Water colors to accompany manuscript of (Mrs.) Peggy Pemberton-Carter written during internment in Lunghua Prison Camp, ShanghaiPublic
A set of watercolour illustrations for Peggy's diary during internment in Lunghua Civil Assembly Center. "Mrs. Peggy Pemberton-Carter, ..., Victoria, B.C., Canada" is under title on cover. "I to XIV water colors by Deirdre Fee, XV and XVI water colors by Lilian Schlee"--[p. 2]
- In Collection:
- 16 illustrations
- Diary illustrations
- 48.4359, -123.35155
- 31.22222, 121.45806
- 1943 to 1945
- Watercolour and pencil, colour and black and white
- Abkhazi Archives Collection
- Series 1, Peggy Pemberton-Carter to 1946
- Accession Number: 1990.068
- Item: 1.3
- Finding aid for archival fonds: https://uvic2.coppul.archivematica.org/peggy-abkhazi-fonds
- November 26, 2008
- 300 dpi TIFF; no colour correction. Scanned and edited by KM and CDW. Metadata provided by MH and KD.
- Contact Special Collections and University Archives for access to the original manuscript and for reproduction requests (fee for reproductions). This material is made available on this site for research and private study only.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.