A simple map with five groups of plots of land on the banks of the Manson River where it meets Slate Creek in the Bulkley-Nechako District of British Columbia.
- In Collection:
- LSV Number: 1T2TS
- Historical Map Society of B.C. Map Number: 2241
- 1 map on 1 sheet ; 22 x 75 cm
- Plan of town site of Howell (Manson River)
- 55.71654, -123.88647
- Scale: 100 Feet = 1 Inch
- Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia Maps
- Surveyor General of BC, Legal Surveys Vault
- April 10, 2013
- 300 dpi; Metadata by KD
- This material is owned by the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia (LTSA). The Cartographic Record of this digital image is in the possession of the Surveyor General Division, LTSA. Any reproduction of this material must credit the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia as the source for this record. To purchase high-resolution scanned files of these maps and plans, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Request should cite the LTSA Surveyor General's Vault map number (eg. 16T1 Land Reserves).
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.