A street corner in Victoria, BC lined with a low decorative cement wall and with houses and trees in foreground and the roof of Christ Church Cathedral on Burdett Avenue in distant background.
- In Collection:
- 1 photograph ; 8 x 13 cm, mounted on board 19 X 13 cm
- 48.4359, -123.35155
- Frank and Cecilia Sylvester Collection
- Acc. No.: 2002-029, 3.1, 1997.117.6 OP
- 600 dpi tif, Epson GT-15000 scanner, scanned by CDW. Metadata by KD.
- Contact Special Collections and University Archives for access to the original manuscript and for reproduction requests (email@example.com). Patrons may view the material through the Victoria's Early History Collection, but may not use images without permission of the University.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.
|Victoria Street 01||2020-07-30||Public||