Notebook entry by Saul Holiff. Demonstrates his tendency toward self-reflection and his preoccupation with the passing of time and impending death. He writes, for example, "My days are numbered" and "I'm living on borrowed time."
- In Collection:
- 1 leaf ; 13.8 x 21.5 cm
- Handwritten note in blue and black ink. Most of the text is underlined in yellow highlighter, but two lines are circled in blue highlighter.
- Saul Holiff Collection
- Acquired from Jonathan Holiff, October 2016.
- File: 2.16
- Accession Number: 2016-018
- Special Collections fonds: https://uvic2.coppul.archivematica.org/holiff-family-fonds
- 2007 to 2008
- Scanning done by Edgeworx Inc. between 2007-2008 for documentary My Father and the Man in Black. Exact dates of scanning and equipment used for scanning unknown. Image resized to 600dpi tiff using Photoshop CS5 by Libraries Digitization. Metadata by SMacFarlane and KD.
- Material is made available for research and private study; all other uses require permission of the copyright holders.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.