"Turner, Beeton & Tunstall, have again the pleasure, with the advent of the new year, 1874, of handing their Almanack to their Friends." Annual almanac for the year 1874 from Turner, Beeton, and Tunstall. Includes postage rates to all parts of the Dominion; lists of clothing, accessories, Masonic goods, wholesale goods and furnishings available for purchase; lists of dates and what remarkable events happened on them; monthly phases of the moon; advertisements; meteorological reports; and images of Wharf Street and London House on Government Street in Victoria, British Columbia.
- In Collection:
- GVPL Call Number: 658.86 TUR 1874
- 31 p. : ill. ; 18 cm.
- Turner, Beeton & Tunstall's Almanack, Price List, 1874, Wholesale Wharf Street, Retail London House Government St. Victoria B.C.
- London House, Turner, Beeton and Tunstall, Wharf St. And Government St. Victoria, B.C. Almanack and List for 1874. Importers of All Descriptions of Dry Goods. J.P. Turnstall & Co., S, Bow Church Yard, London, E.C.
- 53.99983, -125.0032
- 48.4359, -123.35155
- Printed in colour.
- Greater Victoria Public Library Local History Collection
- Greater Victoria Public Library
- March 28, 2012
- Digitized by JF, image modified by JF, technical metadata provided by KM, cataloguing metadata provided by GF and KD.
- Images are available on this site for private use. For all other uses or access to the original please contact the Greater Victoria Public Library.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.
|Almanack and list for 1874||2020-12-17||Public||