A rough sketch of a route between Kootenay Lake and Sinclair Pass. Many places and features are named along the route and there are sketches to show the land cover and land forms.
- In Collection:
- Historical Map Society of B.C. Map Number: 1992
- LSV Number: 4T3MISC
- 1 sheet ; 53 x 54 cm
- Untitled, expl from Kootenay Lk to Sinclair Pass....
- 49.7125, -116.88333
- 50.66669, -115.93538
- Scale: 10 Miles to One Inch
- Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia Maps
- Surveyor General of BC, Legal Surveys Vault
- 400 dpi; Metadata by KD
- This material is owned by the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia (LTSA). The Cartographic Record of this digital image is in the possession of the Surveyor General Division, LTSA. Any reproduction of this material must credit the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia as the source for this record. To purchase high-resolution scanned files of these maps and plans, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Request should cite the LTSA Surveyor General's Vault map number (eg. 16T1 Land Reserves).
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.