Mary Butts writes on the Christmas card to Douglas Goldring, apologizing for not being able to invite Patrick Goldring to stay during the summer. Sent from (location): England--Cornwall--Sennen Cove
- In Collection:
- People referenced (in letter): Butts, Mary, 1890-1937; Goldring, Douglas, 1887-1960; Golding, Malin; Goldring, Patrick
- Topics referenced (in letter): Holiday greetings; Friendship
- Texts referenced (in letter): Scenes from the Life of Cleopatra
- Places referenced (in letter): England--Cornwall--Sennen Cove
- 2 pages
- 50.08097, -5.69465
- Mary Butts Letters
- Series 4, Box 01, Folder 19
- Archival finding aid: https://uvic2.coppul.archivematica.org/douglas-goldring-fonds
- Copyright, The Estate of Mary Butts, published by permission. Seek permission for use.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.