Letter from Sir William Orpen to Lady Beatrice Glenavy (Or-21)Public
One of a collection of 36 letters all illustrated with ink or pencil sketches. Most are addressed to "Bridgit" from "Dijit". Sketch of a restaurant scene with many diners. Orpen asks Beatrice at 3pm to meet him at 4pm, but the letter was returned at 430pm.
- In Collection:
- 1 page
- 54, -2
- Handwritten with illustrations. Letterhead of the Department of Agriculture and Technical Instruction for Ireland. Metropolitan School of Art, Kildare Street, Dublin.
- Sir William Orpen Illustrated Letters
- Accession Number: 1996-078; Item: Or-21
- Finding aid for special collections fonds: https://uvic2.coppul.archivematica.org/sir-william-orpen-collection
- April 21, 2004
- 436 dpi TIFF. Metadata by MT.
- This material may be protected by copyright. Personal use of this material is without restriction but acknowledgement of Special Collections and University Archives, University of Victoria is requested whether the use is oral, web or in print. Commercial use of any portion of this material requires permission from Special Collections and University Archives.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.