Describes Victoria, British Columbia as it was in the last half of the 19th century. Signed by Dingley Dell who wrote the included biography of Fawcett. Includes information about the author growing up in Victoria, Victoria's first Directory, history of the streets, churches, and fire department among many other topics. The plates include images of different streets, buildings, people, and scenes.
- In Collection:
- Call Number: FC3846.4 F38 c.2
- 294 pages, 21 plates ; 13 x 19 cm
- 48.4359, -123.35155
- Frank and Cecilia Sylvester Collection
- January 14, 2008 to January 15, 2008
- 300 dpi tif, Plustek OptiBook 3600 scanner, scanned by KSW. Metadata by KD.
- Contact Special Collections and University Archives for access to the original manuscript and for reproduction requests (email@example.com). Patrons may view the material through the Victoria's Early History Collection, but may not use images without permission of the University.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.