Small booklet opened to pages 5 and 6. Certificate records contracts aboard ships, including the following information: name of ship and official number and tonnage; date and place of engagement and discharge; rating; description of voyage; report of character for ability and for general conduct; and signature of (1) Master, and of (2) Officer and official stamp. Date of engagements range from March 24, 1952, to August 1955. Spreitz was employed as Night Cook, 2nd Cook, and Messman. His voyages covered http://id.worldcat.org/fast/1240563 and Rivers. He was rated Very Good almost exclusively.
- In Collection:
- 1 booklet (26 pages) ; 16 x 11 cm
- Certificate of Discharge, or Certified Extract from List of Crew and Official Log Book and Copy of Report of Character
- Karl Spreitz Collection
- Digitized through the support of the BC History Digitization Program, Irving K. Barber Learning Centre, University of British Columbia.
- File: 2.3
- Accession: 2016-026
- Karl Spreitz fonds
- February 10, 2021
- Digitized using Epson Expression 1640 XL (600 DPI TIFF; 48-bit colour), on 2020-02-10. Metadata by KH.
- Contact Special Collections and University Archives for access to textual records and photographs [or archival fonds] and reproduction requests; due to preservation concerns, access to original motion picture film and other audio visual formats is not permitted. This material is made available on this site for research and private study only.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.