Minna Duckworth notebookPublic
Duckworth's notebook containing holograph copies of three completed children's stories involving Aunt Minna and Aunt Netty, plus title pages for two more stories. The first and last stories were written by "Aunt Minna" and the third one by "Aunt Netty". The second story was planned for "Aunt Ena" and the fourth for "Cousin Julia". In addition, "Winky blinky" is inscribed in pencil on the last page. Minna Duckworth was a resident of Orchard Leigh, Frome, England.
- In Collection:
- 1 volume (118 pages) ; 16 x 11.5 cm
- 51.22834, -2.32211
- Pages are inconsistently numbered in upper right (and some in upper left)
- 19th Century Manuscripts
- Accession Number: 1983-161
- Special Collections fonds: https://uvic2.coppul.archivematica.org/minna-duckworth-collection
- May 12, 2021
- 600 dpi TIFF (1/20; 283; bent5 - camera height 300) scanned under lightweight glass on TTI/Betterlight. Metadata by KD.
- Contact Special Collections and University Archives for access to the original. This material is made available on this site for research and private study only.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.