This is the second printing of the first edition by the Egoist Press in London in February 1922 and the first English edition. It was a limited issue of 2000 numbered copies, this is no. 902. Printed by Maurice Darantiere at Dijon, France. 500 copies of this printing were burned by the New York Post Office authorities.
- In Collection:
- Call Number: PR6019 O9U4 1922a
- 732 pages ; 23 cm
- 1st edition, 2nd printing
- 53.38046, -6.27113
- Paper-bound. Handmade paper.
- Note in pencil next to book plate discussing the number of issues for this run and that allegedly 500 of the 2000 were destroyed.
- Book plate: Ex Libris: William Mansur Hume.
- Modernism and Post-War Literature Collection
- May 19, 2022 to June 13, 2022
- Scanned on Betterlight TTI concurrently with 1924 edition and digitally split. Books were supported by blocks and where required, pages held down by Mylar. 600 DPI (1/15; 263; bent5 tone; camera height 1100) by PD. Metadata by KD.
- This material is made available on this site for research and private study only.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.