Second of two volumes, includes pages 401-792. The title page of this edition states "The present edition may be regarded as the definitive standard edition, as it has been specially revised, at the author's request, by Stuart Gilbert." It was considered the most accurate offering of the text and subsequently used as the basis for many later editions of the novel.
- In Collection:
- Call Number: PR6019 O9U4 1932 v.2
- 391 pages ; 18 cm
- 53.38046, -6.27113
- Enclosure: Lithographed sketch of the author, by Roald Kristian from The egoist (London)
- This edition is composed in Baskerville type cut by the Monotype Corporation. The paper is made by the Papierfabrik Bautzen. The printing and the binding are the work of Oscar Brandstetter, Abteilung Jakob Hegner, Leipzig.
- Modernism and Post-War Literature Collection
- Scanned on Betterlight TTI at 600 dpi TIFF (1/20; 250; [color profile unknown]; camera height 300) by PD. Metadata by KD.
- This material is made available on this site for research and private study only.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.