Letter from Charles Dickens to Edmund Yates discussing Dicken's foot injury, and then the possibility of traveling west. Autograph letter, signed.
- In Collection:
- 1 page
- 51.50853, -0.12574
- 51.41417, 0.45598
- 51.38764, 0.50546
- Framed and mounted by Humbertown Framing Gallery with Tru Vue conservation glass
- 19th Century Manuscripts Collection
- For further information please contact Special Collections and University Archives.
- Peter Lowens Collection
- Archival Finding Aid: https://uvic2.coppul.archivematica.org/peter-lowens-collection
- October 26, 2017
- Scanned using TTI BetterLight scanner; 600dpi; no colour correction; cropped to remove colour bar using Photoshop CS5. Physical item part of Peter Lowens' personal collection, provided by him for digitization
- additional metadata by Maggie Tan
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.