Forget me not, 1843Public
An illustrated British literary annual begun in 1822, published by Rudolph Ackermann, and edited by Frederic Shoberl. It is the first literary annual in English and contains engraved artworks, poetry, short stories and other literary works.
- In Collection:
- Call Number: com AY13 F62 1843
- 1 volume (approximately 394 pages)
- Forget me not ; A Christmas, New Year's, and Birthday present, for MDCCCXLIII.
- 54, -2
- From the Print Collection
- August 12, 2020
- Scanned on Plustek OpticBook 4800 at 300 dpi TIFF 12 August 2020 by JF. Metadata by KD.
- Contact Special Collections and University Archives for access to the original manuscript and for reproduction requests (fee for reproductions). This material is made available on this site for research and private study only.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.