Legacy of Japanese printmakingPublic
Catalogue of an exhibition featuring Japanese prints held at the Art Gallery of Greater Victoria, October 23-February 1, 1987, Glenbow Museum, March 21-May 24, 1987, Vancouver Museum June 30-August 9, 1987, Memorial University of Newfoundland, August 23-October 4, 1987, Beaverbrook Art Gallery, October 15-November 15, 1987, The Winnipeg Art Gallery, December 27, 1987-February 21, 1988, Mendel Art Gallery, March 4-April 17, 1988. Essays in English and French in parallel columns; captions for illustrations in English and French. Includes a bibliography.
- In Collection:
- Call Number: NE771.4 T56 1986
- Approximately 200 pages (1 folded) : illustrations (some color), 1 chart ; 23 cm
- Rayonnement de l'estampe japonaise
- 48.4359, -123.35155
- 35.68536, 139.75309
- Art Gallery of Greater Victoria Collection
- Art Gallery of Greater Victoria
- March 17, 2016
- 600 dpi tiffs. Scanned by LGibb, using Plustek A300 book scanner. OCR using Abby FineReader Corporate, batch process. Metadata by G. Fowler and KD.
- Images are provided for research use only and are the property of the Art Gallery of Greater Victoria. For permissions, contact the Art Gallery of Greater Victoria.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.